måndag 9 november 2015

14 036. Precious Treasure


‘I saw a girl that was just your type today’ ‘You did? Was she cute?’ ‘Yes she was very cute, dark hair, dark eyes, nice make up, not too big breasts, and she had a cute sixties kind of styled ribbon in her hair, black slim jeans with holes just under the knees’ ‘Nice ass?’ ‘Yea im sure she had a nice ass, I didn’t look, black cordovan shoes…’ ‘She does sound super cute. Did you talk to her? ’’No’'You should have gotten her facebook or something so I could see her pictures' 'Yea..heh..'
there was silence for a while ‘Ok look, I cant do this.’ ‘Do what?’ ‘You know how you called my way of travelling self torture, its not, its really not, I know you don’t believe me, but I assure you. You know what’s self torture to me?’ ‘No, what?’ ‘This’ ‘What do you mean “this”’ ‘Talking to you, that’s self torture. I honestly don’t know why im doing it, its retarded.’
No reply ‘ Ok, I think I said enough… I’m gonna go, yea.. eh.. do.. stuff. I talk to you later ok?’ ‘ Em, ok.’ ‘Take care of yourself alright? Since you wont let me do it, can you at least try to do it yourself ya? Please? Well, I guess if you don’t want to, it won’t happen. Whatever, I’m not gonna engage in this, I’m pulling out. Have a good one ya?’ ‘Ok.. well.. bye’ ‘See you’ I clicked him off and a long slow hardhitting facepalm followed. I think it carried on all day. 
One long all day all night 24 hour facepalm.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar