lördag 14 november 2015

25 047. Creation


She put her finger up against her lips and hushed me. Looking up at the clock then back at me. We sat there in intense silence for three full minutes. Now that might not sound like much but just listening to the clock, seconds ticking away, lets say they didn’t move fast. Then she broke the silence. ‘Ok. You were saying?’ ‘Well I eh, I’m not sure’ ‘Good’ she said and her smile got bigger. Wait, that’s what she was trying to achieve. She took a slice of the finely cut up meat on the plate and looked up again. This time she stared right into the camera as she put the slice in her mouth. Chewing it she had an expression as she was thinking intensely about something. I could see her floating away, her body suddenly felt empty.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar