måndag 9 november 2015

16 038. Abandoned


I hung up and looked at the screen for a minute to... I don’t know, perhaps give him a chance to reply. Give him a chance to call me up again. I don’t know how I would have reacted if he did. And it was true what I had told him, nothing he could say or do at this point, would make me trust him again. My mind had rocketed away and was already drifting in space. The nausea I felt was probably from the hyperspeed, timewarp fucking wormhole travel. 
Ok, that’s it. It was over. 
I clicked on his name and blocked it. 
Over. It was over.

Its funny how it felt like he had left me. He had failed to fall in love with me, I guess. And I had to do the characteristic dramatic exit. If I didn’t it wouldn’t be me… I guess.
Oh well, another one bites the dust… heh…. Yea… 
Ok beer. 
We will need a lot of beer. 
A lot.

Goddamnit, connection lost. 
It was way too soon. I had spent a lot of time building this character up and now I sat there, on the other side of the fucking ocean in a big empty house and no way of contacting her. Like she said, she would never trust me like this again. It was over. The other channels I had were all broken and abused already. We burned the bridges too fast.
Well. Ok.
Fuck.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar