onsdag 4 november 2015

4 026. Tears


Day 4


You don’t cry anymore. That’s what you told me and I believe you. Hearing your voice, its about as cold as nordan vinden.
‘Life is easy’ you said through a wide smile and I chuckled. Damn, I love that boy.
You didn’t cry, but the rain kept on falling. So someone was crying. I don’t think it was my cloud, but I couldn’t know for sure. I had been disconnected for a long while.  I was nervous about what I would find once I took the trip ouside my body. I went there when I slept, I had no choice really. I could control my dreams to a certain point, like I could control the flow of words and edit them afterwards. But I had no control over the story, where it was set, where it came from and where it was headed.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar