måndag 2 november 2015

3 025. Trouble Lurking


day 3

After the last time you left me hanging I simply stopped missing you. Well, that is not entirely true, I still missed you every now and then. But this was more of a residue from a long maintained habit of keeping you close to my heart at all times. You had pulled me in just to instantly throw me out one time too many. Now my heart was in a constant state of work in progress to slowly eject you. It was like removing a huge tumour. I had to go about it slowly and with great care not to harm any vital organs and upset the system too much. Chunk by chunk I carved you out. I even made being kind to you a part of the parting process. Once I got home from London, I was completely engrossed in the task and the clockwork of my heart slowly ticked you away. As the distance grew I could feel how my breathing got lighter. For some reason tho, I felt like this relief was only here to stay temporarily.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar