tisdag 10 november 2015

18 040. Rated


“…could what?”
 “Make something”
 “Man, really? You just don’t quit do you.”
 “Okok, I’m done. I’m too excited that’s all. I’m sorry”
“You’re excited about my soul suffering. My existential crisis makes you excited. 
Your fucked up, you know that”
“Yea.. I know. I know. 
So… what do you feel like doing? You wanna grab a coffee? There’s this place just around the corner, great wifi, open all night. Decent coffee, nice tables and perfect lighting. Damn, I just sold that to myself. You know what, I’m going. Call me up if you wanna join me ok? Ill be there in about 10. Probably be staying all night. I got a shit lot of revising to do. My book still looks like a messy pile of pumpkin pie.”
“Alright, catch you later then”
“Ok, you take care of yourself now”
“Alright I will. Have fun”
“Catch you later”
“Bye”

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar